We invite you to spend a day or two at Camp Olson YMCA!
- Memorial Day Work Weekend – Help prepare camp for another exciting summer along with some fun and relaxation. Memorial Work Weekend Registration
- Annual Campaign – Assist us in calling alumni and friends asking for their financial support to benefit our programs.
- Ambassador – Assist us in the recruitment of new campers. 95% of our campers learn about camp from an alumni or camper family. We will provide you with all the materials needed to help the Camp Olson Family grow.
- Special Opportunities – Camp Olson YMCA is personally inviting you and a group of alumni, friends, work associates, service club etc. to take part in Camp Olson’s facilities renewal. Camp Olson will offer lodging; 1250 acres to explore, lake shore access and fellowship in exchange for time spent beautifying and improving our facility.
Camp Olson can provide lodging, negotiable food, and an excellent volunteer experience. Come and be part of a hands-on program uniting with us in our mission of “Sharing the Spirit of the North Woods”.
The entire staff would like to ensure that tomorrow’s campers can experience the beauty of Camp Olson and all the programs we have to offer. Camp Olson’s facility is going through a period of constant change and growth. Jacob Woodworth our Facilities Manager has assessed the many needs of our buildings and grounds, the overwhelming notion that one man will not succeed alone, is apparent. For more information or to schedule a volunteer experience at Camp Olson YMCA, e-mail Jacob Woodworth, Facilities Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day or Weekend example for 4-8 volunteers…
- Arrival and Fellowship
- 9am-12:00pm-Work on volunteer projects
- 1pm-4pm- Work on volunteer projects
- 4pm- Enjoy Camp Olson’s facility – Fellowship with friends
- 9am-11:00am- Work on volunteer projects
- Cutting Firewood
- Splitting Firewood
- Moving Material
- Your Professional Specialty?