A Newsletter for the Camp Olson family
Each spring and fall a Camp Olson YMCA newsletter called The Birch Log is mailed out to an extensive number of staff, campers, friends and volunteers. The Birch Log is a long standing tradition and contains news of the season past or up coming. There is news of staff and any changes occurring at Camp. There are progress reports on projects and information on programs. Information on registration is included and of course, many pictures to remind everyone of the great fun and experience at Camp Olson! There are often messages from the President of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director and the Camp Director. Information on making contributions to Camp Olson as a volunteer or financially is included. Everyone looks forward to getting the latest edition of The Birch Log!
In this issue:
- Updates on the New Kitchen and Palace Project
- Good Bye Jacob Woodworth, Hello Aidan Windebank!
- “Camp Olson, My Favorite Teacher”, an article by Jill Kadrmas 2017 Staff Member
- International Camper Programs
- Apostle Island Sailing Trip
- Camp Olson Garden
- Pasture Management
Previous Birch Logs: